Main project: Set up transparent and logic scrapping process at Zumtobel
• Understand and note current process of scrapping (physical scrapping process + booking) of materials / inventories at Zumtobel Dornbirn and globally.
• Out of the status quo analysis you will elaborate a global valid and logic scrapping process concept (blueprint).
• Roll out of concept
• You will be the project leader of this project that will be highly interdisciplinary with contact to different departments as controlling, accounting, logistics and manufacturing.
• Support in ongoing global logistics controlling tasks as month end commenting, forecasting, ad-hoc analysis
• You are studying in a business program at university / university of applied science with main subjects in finance / controlling or logistics.
• You have first experience in project management.
• You are very good in English and German as well.
• Ideally you have first experience with SAP FI / CO (not mandatory).
• You are open-minded and pro-active towards others.
• You are a team player but can also work perfectly on your own.
• You are well organized and work result oriented also in a short time frame.
• You are available from mid of June to mid of September
Deutsch - Englisch
Dauer: 3 Monate
Vergütung: Laut Kollektivvertrag: € 1822,34 brutto monatlich